Friday 11 April 2014

HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD - SET APART TO GOD



HOLINESS
DECLARATION WITH BACKGROUND MUSIC


MUSIC:  MICHAEL W SMITH: PURIFIED



MUSIC:  AARONIC BENEDICTION BIRKAT HACOHENIM:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SpIPNvUZIeE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>





Holy, holy, holy is the LORD God Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.

Lev 20:26:
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. 

Deut:28:9:
The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.


Deut:14:2:
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.


Pt:2:9:
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:


Lev:19:2:
Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.


1Pt:1:16: 
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.  


Deut:23:14: 
For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.


Lev 20:7:
Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.


Ezek:39:7:
So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.


1Chron:16:22:
He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes,
22: Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.



Zech 2:8-13
whoever touches you touches the apple of my eye - I will surely raise my hand against them... Shout and be glad, o daughter of Zion. For I am coming and I will live among you, declares the Lord…


Zech 2:5
and I myself will be a wall of fire around you declares the Lord, and I will be your glory within.


1Pt:2:5:
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.


Isa:10:27:
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.


1Sam:6:20:
And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God?


Isaiah 57:15:
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.


Hebrews 12:14:
Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord.



Prayer


Lord, I cry unto You, Who fulfills Your purpose for me. You will send from heaven and save me; You will send your love and Your faithfulness.

I trust in You with all my heart.  I lean not on my own understanding.  In all my ways I acknowledge You and You will direct my paths and make them straight.

I roll all my works upon You, for You will cause my thoughts to become agreeable to Your will, and so shall my plans be established and succeed.

For Your ways are higher than my ways, and Your thoughts than my thoughts.

For Your thoughts towards me are as numerous as the sand on the seashore.  How precious are Your thoughts towards me.  How vast is the sum of them!  Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.

I ask for wisdom and it will be given me.  I only believe.

You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask or think.

I walk by faith not by sight.  I keep my eyes on God's word, not on circumstances which are subject to change.